Author Topic: sorry guys  (Read 503 times)

Dash

• DashScape 562 Owner
  • Owner
  • Junior
  • Rep +2/-0
    • View Profile
sorry guys
« on: April 13, 2011, 03:14:27 pm »
guys the reason I'm not active and there have been no updates for about a week now is because we are waiting for curses and i should get a reply today saying if we are getting or not. if we are, ill update few glitches and dupes then we going on runelocus for advertising.
so i far i got a video from lebokhayehh which i have no clue how to thank it made my day lol. all i need is pictures. I'm going to do pictures of the dung items i need you guys to do about skills and other stuff like bosses ETC.
and plus i got great news. last year when Dashscape was big, i had about 20 admin applications and i didn't accept not one of them lol. the plans were "dashscape doesn't have admins and they never will" well guess what? i changed my mind. we are going to have the first admin in the history of DashScape. that player is...
LEBOKHAYEHH!!
guys please congratulate him for this he is a great person and he deserves it. that being said we probably need more mods :) i think we all know what that means ;) mod applications are currently open and i will be hiring but its not gonna be easy :D

good luck DashScapers and have a nice day.

~dash

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

lebokhayehh

• Administrator
  • Junior
  • Rep +7/-0
    • View Profile
Re: sorry guys
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 03:18:19 pm »
lmaooo thnx dash seriously andd i already have pphotos of skills ans bosses and monsters, ill just edit them and make em look like real dashscpae dreams ;)

Dash

• DashScape 562 Owner
  • Owner
  • Junior
  • Rep +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 03:20:03 pm »
and if you can, please take pictures of chaotics too lol cuz your admin and you can spawn now :)

lebokhayehh

• Administrator
  • Junior
  • Rep +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 03:22:14 pm »
thnnx man i luvv u and im soo happy :) lol gf im comin to u :@ he spawned and made me jelous

lebokhayehh

• Administrator
  • Junior
  • Rep +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 03:26:41 pm »
and dash watch it again and go to 1:00 i love tht part it really mixes with the music and u can watch it in HD

lebokhayehh

• Administrator
  • Junior
  • Rep +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 03:30:04 pm »
and when will u make me admin
??

lebokhayehh

• Administrator
  • Junior
  • Rep +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 03:33:25 pm »
and im goin camp now so i cant be on for 1 week soz gotta go pack my clothes and leave wish me luck and when i come back i would love to see curses and us on voteing pages and more updates and thanks for all this :D

Dash

• DashScape 562 Owner
  • Owner
  • Junior
  • Rep +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 03:38:14 pm »
you admin just not on forums i gotta work on forum ranks for a lil ;)